If you were to sit in the same room with a child who was drinking soft drinks, eating chips and lollies, with no fruits or vegetables in their lunch box everyday, how would that make you feel?
Now turn the tables. If a child was to sit in the same room with you, watching you drink and eat the same thing everyday, what does that say about you?
No matter your age, the same message applies; Make a home out of your body.
From this point on:
* You no longer drink soft drinks or sugary fruit drinks. You now only drink water.
* You no longer eat white bread.
* You no longer eat processed shit on a regular.
* You no longer eat any other fat/sugar combo candy crap snacks.
* You avoid fatty add ons like sour cream and mayo. Lean meat already has enough fat in it.
Food is now on there for one purpose; to nourish your body as efficiently as possible. You do not care about how it tastes, if it has the nutrition you need, it’s bloody delicious.
* Buy cans of tuna and skinless chicken breasts. Eat one a day somehow no matter what.
* Buy eggs, boil them, peel them, refrigerate them.
* Buy greens, learn how to cook and eat them everyday.
* Buy fruit and toilet paper.
* Buy oatmeal or gluten free weet-bix (other packaged cereals have sugar and shit, which is bad for you. Don’t be a pussy). Mix them with the good stuff for breakfast, have a boiled egg, greens and a glass of water. This is more important than any other meal. You eat it and love it.
There it is, a first month plan. The first month will decide if you can make the rest. Because if you stick to it (for real) in month one, you’ll feel like a million dollars and will drop on your waist (for real).
Make a commitment for one month.
You have the power to change.
Jade Hayek ☿